- Download Duke Nukem 3D and install it.
- Download Duke HRP and install it to the Duke3D directory.
- Download YANG.
- Run YANG.
- On the Source Ports config screen of YANG – Tell it where where eDuke3D.exe is in that Duke3D directory.
- On the Source Ports config screen of YANG – Give it the same directory as above for the TC/Mods path below.
- Create a room in YANG, on the right select “game.con” and click “use” so it moves to the right. This enables HRP to work.
I’ve been waiting for it since Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, a game that actually has the option to turn respawning off! This makes dying SUCK instead of a minor inconvenience and makes everyone play more carefully, rather than running around and clicking at random shit.