Go to your calendar settings and set your 4 day custom calendar to either 2 or 3 weeks depending on how much space you need per day. That calendar will morph into the style of the monthly calendar, just with more space for events. Continue reading…
If you can’t see any packages or extensions listed in the Magento Connect Manager (Downloader), I might just have the fix for you. First thing I noticed was we didnt have pear installed (use this script to make sure your server is compatible). After I made sure the server was compatible, the extensions still weren’t listing. I found on this thread that you can enter the following:[code]magento-core/Mage_All_Latest[/code]
…into the “Paste extension key to install:” box on the Downloader. It will populate the list.
- Wireless – Wireless Security: Set to “disable” (Wifi signal will now be visible)
- Wireless – Basic Settings: Set “Wireless Mode” to “Client Bridge”. Save, then Apply. (Your internet will go down, manually load your routers address or you will just wait forever.)
- Wireless – Wireless Security: Set to “WPA2” or whatever you had before (Wifi signal should still be visible)
Note: This problem returned a few days later, might be best to update the router if you have this problem.
Another note: This solution didn’t seem to help me the second time, but I set encryption to “WPA2 Personal – Mixed” and it came back to life.
The following Windows 7 error kept me from accessing shares on the network.
The network path was not found Continue reading…
In Windows 7, if you get the following error:[code]The HomeGroup Listener service terminated with service-specific error %%-2147023143.[/code]
You must have the Windows Firewall service disabled. Start it up and then HomeGroup Listener should start.
On /etc/nagios/nrpe.cfg, (remote server) comment out the following line:
They say it ignores this config line if you use xinet.d, but they are totally wrong. I used to get the “Host <blah> is not allowed to talk to us!” error because of this.
The command I used to test the connection (on the host server) is:
- /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nrpe -H <remote_server_ip>
- Download Duke Nukem 3D and install it.
- Download Duke HRP and install it to the Duke3D directory.
- Download YANG.
- Run YANG.
- On the Source Ports config screen of YANG – Tell it where where eDuke3D.exe is in that Duke3D directory.
- On the Source Ports config screen of YANG – Give it the same directory as above for the TC/Mods path below.
- Create a room in YANG, on the right select “game.con” and click “use” so it moves to the right. This enables HRP to work.
Set all .wmdb files to “Read Only” in this folder: C:Users[yourname]AppDataLocalMicrosoftMedia Player
My new Uncommon case arrived, with custom printed graphics:[nggallery id=34]
SPOILER ALERT: If you watch Celebrity Apprentice or 24 please look away!
So in one night, on two separate occasions I decide to look up a cast member of each show I was watching. Each time with only about 8-10 minutes left in the show. This is what I find. Continue reading…