I’ve been stuck and haven’t been able to see the yellow ring on the ground to advance past the Caida Libre mission on GTA V. I did not have a save game to restore to. Continue reading…
Go to your calendar settings and set your 4 day custom calendar to either 2 or 3 weeks depending on how much space you need per day. That calendar will morph into the style of the monthly calendar, just with more space for events. Continue reading…
- Download Duke Nukem 3D and install it.
- Download Duke HRP and install it to the Duke3D directory.
- Download YANG.
- Run YANG.
- On the Source Ports config screen of YANG – Tell it where where eDuke3D.exe is in that Duke3D directory.
- On the Source Ports config screen of YANG – Give it the same directory as above for the TC/Mods path below.
- Create a room in YANG, on the right select “game.con” and click “use” so it moves to the right. This enables HRP to work.
Kidney Shot/Hammer of Justice/Cheap Shot/Maim/Charge Stun/Intercept/Concussion Blow/Pounce/Shadowfury/Deep Freeze/Gnaw/Intimidation/Repentance/Impact/Blackout
Silence/Strangulate/Counterspell/shield bash/bash/pummel/kick/Mind freeze/earth shock/spell lock
Polymorph/Freezing Trap/Frost Nova/Frostbite/Hex
Slow/Typhoon/Hamstring/Daze/Wing Clip/Earthbind/Piercing Howl
Cyclone/Blind/Fear/Banish/Psychic Scream/Mind Control/Wyvern Sting/Seduction/Shackle Undead/Hibernate/Mind Control/Sap/Turn Evil/Scatter Shot/Scare Beast/Gouge/Howl of Terror/Death Coil/Intimidating Shout
- Side buttons very nice
- Texture is coarse for grip but perfectly comprtable
- Worst mouse wheel I can recall using
- Very stiff, hard to click the button
- Hard to press the button without accidentally scrolling
- Stiff mouse cord tugs and pushes the mouse around a little
Razer Diamondback Continue reading…
Addons I used:
- Unit Frames (top left): ag_unitframes (recently switched to X-Perl though)
- Top bar: FuBar with lots of addons (QuestsFu gives me the custom quest log)
- Action bars (bottom): Bongos with cyCircled addon to make the buttoms look glassy
- Minimap: Squeenix
- Minimap Buttoms: MBB (Minimap Button Box, hides all buttons into one expandable one)
I’ve been waiting for it since Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, a game that actually has the option to turn respawning off! This makes dying SUCK instead of a minor inconvenience and makes everyone play more carefully, rather than running around and clicking at random shit.